It’s February and I’m already looking forward to my favorite season: summer! Here are the 10 reasons why I love this time of the year.
1. Wonderful beach days: swimming, tanning, eating enjoying your view and the warmth of the sun on your skin while reading a good book and/or listening to your favorite songs.
2. Salads taste a lot better when it’s summer. In the winter I really don’t feel like eating salads a lot, but in the summer I would like to eat salad almost every day. Like this salad with veggies and beef, jummy!
3. Picknicks and barbecues in the park. So cosy and so much fun!
4. Plumping down at a cafe terrace with a cold ice tea and some snacks. I could sit all day at a cafe terrace, while talking, drinking, snacking and watching people walk by. Good life!
5. Fresh fruits and vegetables. The summer season is the best season for greens. Strawberries, mangos, raspberries, pineapples, (water)melon and other tropical fruits, I already look forward to eating them every day and make some healthy smoothies!
6. Tanning. I always look a little pale in the winter, sun always gives my skin a rosy cheeked look and a healthy glow.
7. Outdoor exercises, for example going for a run. In the summer I often go for a run after a long beach day and then take a very long shower. After that, I really feel reborn!
8. Traveling and vacations. I went to Turkey (Alanya) with my bf last summer. We had a great time and the beaches were beautiful! 9. Cheerful people. People are more happy and cheerful during when it’s sunny. Summer, hot sun, slow, quiet afternoons, and vacations. What more does a human being need to be happy?
Already excited for summer?